Volunteer With Cootharinga
“Volunteering with Cootharinga has given me the hands on experience, social interaction and flexibility that I was looking for. They have involved me so much I feel part of the team, which is a great feeling” – Eimi
Volunteer with one of the most experienced disability support providers based in North Queensland.
Help our customers achieve the life they want!
- Gain employment or career advancement by improving your skills and experience
- Try out a new career before you commence further studies
- Utilise your experience and pass on your knowledge to others
- Keep active and engaged with the community
- Help people with disability in your community
... And it makes you feel good!
Contact us about volunteering
Find the perfect volunteer
role for you!
Volunteers are needed across all areas of our organisation in North Queensland
- Customer Service
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Fundraising & Events
- IT (Information Technology)
- Allied Health (Speech Pathology & Occupational Therapy)
- Library, Information & Resource Service
- Property Maintenance
- Logistics & Transport
- Wheelchair & Mobility Modifications
- Human Resources
- Community Support Work